Position : Accounts Officer/Manager
- Application Deadline : 14 August 2018
- No. of Vacancie(s) : 05
- Job Type : Full Time
- Salary : Negotiable
- Job Level : Top Level
- Job Experience : 10 - 12 Year(s)
- Age Range : 35 - 40
- Job Location : Dhaka
- Gender Priority : Both
- Job Posted Date : 16 July 2018
Educational Qualification :
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- • Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- • Preferred Professional Certification: Accounts and Administrative,
- • Training / Trade Course: Skilled in computer literacy.
- • CA will get preference.
- • Associate of Chartered Secretary (ACS) but not mandatory
- University of Dhaka,University of Chittagong,Rajshahi University,North South University,Jahangirnagar University students will get preference
- Preferred Professional Certification: CA will get preference. Associate of Chartered Secretary (ACS) but not mandatory.
- Training/Trade Course: Preferred Professional Certification: Accounts and Administrative, Training Trade Course: Skil
- Skills Required: CA CC,CMA - part,ACA/ ACMA,Accounting Software,Computer Skill
Job Description :
- Candidates have to take full responsibilities regarding all issues of Group Accounts Finance and Banking
- • Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly and Annual financial reports & submit to central office through Monitoring and Reporting Officer (MRO) in due time.
- • Prepare bank reconciliation on monthly basis.
- • Maintain petty cash of the area office as per Financial Guideline.
- • Maintain Asset Register, Advance Register, Petty cash register etc properly.
- • Prepare fund request on monthly basis.
- • Assist MRO for preparing area budget.
- • Maintain vouchers & records of day-to-day transactions.
- • Maintain Cash book, ledger etc. properly.
- • Ensure marking of Fixed Assets as per UST guideline.
- • Disburse funds to the field staff and vendors in time according to the approved budget.
- • Adjust advances of the field staff in due time.
- • Visit field on periodical basis.
- • Keep books of Accounts updated for facing internal and external audits.
- • Prepare budget variance analysis on monthly basis and keep AC informed.
- • Maintain regular data entry for computerized accounting.
- • Assist MRO for administrative and logistic support.
- • Ensure proper use of resources through verification of Log-books, purchases as per procurement policy and financial guideline.
- • Strictly maintain ware house goods and maintain records properly.
- • Assist with/ be closely involved in preparation of Monthly Salary statement and ensure to transfer salary individual A/C.
- • Assist with/ be closely involved in preparation of financial statement (Balance sheet, Income statement, Cash flow Statement
- • Assist with/ be closely involved in preparation of depreciation statement
- • Assist with/ be closely involved with preparation of Budget
- • Assist with/ be closely involved in maintaining the Bank loan and installment.
- • Assist with/ be closely involved in maintaining Investment/FDR to Financial Institute/Bank.
- • Assist with/ be closely involved in Preparation of Income Tax Return and make payment to Tax Authority.
- • Assist with/ be closely involved in working with Income tax lawyer for Income Tax Case.
- • Responsible for checking individual expenses ledger and reconciliation.
- • Supervise bill voucher posting into tally software.
Experience Requirements :
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Strategic Planning, Commercial/ Export-Import, Cash Management, Digital Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Clinic, Diagnostic Centre, Healthcare/Lifestyle product, Hospital, Hotel, Herbal Medicine, Pharmaceuticals
Additional Requirements :
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- • Only males are allowed to apply
- • Knowledge to use Tally software
- • Profession qualification ICMA/CA/ACCA (Partly qualified) will get extra preference
- • In depth knowledge in or preferably a Tally expert.
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Additional Benifit :
Apply Instruction :
- Send your CV to by email [email protected] or hard copy mentioning job position to the top of the envelope