Position : Trainee Software Developer
- Application Deadline : 22 October 2018
- No. of Vacancie(s) : 02
- Job Type : Full Time
- Salary : Negotiable
- Job Level : Fresher
- Age Range : 21 - 30
- Job Location : Chattogram
- Gender Priority : Both
- Job Posted Date : 29 September 2018
Educational Qualification :
- B. Sc in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Currently accomplishing B. Sc in Computer Science student may also apply for the post provided that the person is capable of handling software development activities.
Job Description :
- Perform complex analysis, designing and programming to meet business requirements.
- Maintain, manage and modify web applications
- Work on complete SDLC process
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives
- Maintain development for web applications
- Assessing application performance and suggest developments
- Ensure that testing activities will guide development to meet the business requirements and systems goals
Additional Requirements :
- Age 21 to 30 years
- The applicants may have experience in the following area(s): IT Enabled Service, Software Implementation, Software Architecture, Web Development/Web Designing, UX Designing
- Good knowledge on web based software development
- Concept of OOP and its scope of practical application development
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills
- Experience with standard development methodologies and the ability to produce appropriate development artifacts.
- Good presentation, understanding and interpersonal skill and should be smart, energetic, self-motivated
- Ability to accomplish task within scheduled deadline
- Well conversant in English and Bangla
- Must have analytical capability to work efficiently with requirement
- Experience with any IDE like Microsoft Visual Studio and developing software solutions and web applications in .NET environment (C#.NET MVC and ASP.NET).
- Competence of writing SQL queries and objects.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Competence on any relational database like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Familiar with HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Hard worker and multi-tasking capabilities to meet the deadline
- Ability to work individually.
Additional Benifit :
Apply Instruction :