Position : PHP Programmer
- Application Deadline : 22 October 2018
- No. of Vacancie(s) : 03
- Job Type : Full Time
- Salary : Negotiable
- Job Level : Fresher
- Job Experience : 1 Year(s)
- Age Range : -
- Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Gender Priority : Both
- Job Posted Date : 29 September 2018
- Turret Global is a global technology-based retail company, based in Bangladesh. We provide our clients with technical support, software, analytics, and other retail products. We also provide training on retailing and supply chain management. Currently, we are supporting South-East Asian, South Asian and African countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa and Bangladesh. We`re hiring talented individuals for rolling out innovative ideas and for participating in our development team of high-end online systems and analytics.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, technically capable creative individual with quick learning ability to become an integral part in a challenging yet rewarding journey on the path of IT innovations.
- Weekdays: Saturday - Thursday (weekends may be required occasionally based on workload and urgency)
- Office Hours: 10 - 7pm.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
Job Description :
- Knowledge on SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) for custom and standard online software, strong understanding of PHP front & back-end development with different standard frameworks, along with front end integration.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Expediting software development process using development frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter, etc.
- Knowledge in API and development integration.
- Knowledge in version control system. e.g. GitHub, SVN etc
- Analyze, design and develop dynamic Web Application based on project documents.
- Must have hands on SQL query writing skill for complex business requirements.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and does not take working as pressure but enjoys challenges.
- Ability to test, debug and fix software bugs.
Experience Requirements :
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Database Engineer/ Database Programmer, Content Developer, Data Analyst, Software Development, Develop API
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Additional Benifit :
- Profit share, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Fast growth opportunity Bonus: We will provide various performance bonuses as well as festival bonus (up to 100% contingent on performance, applicable after successful completion of one-year of service)
Apply Instruction :