Position : Deputy Manager/ Manager, Production
- Application Deadline : 13 August 2018
- No. of Vacancie(s) : N/A
- Job Type : Full Time
- Salary : 35000-40000
- Job Level : Top Level
- Job Experience : 8 - 10 Year(s)
- Age Range : 35 - 40
- Job Location : Narayanganj
- Gender Priority : Both
- Job Posted Date : 16 July 2018
Educational Qualification :
- Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Food Technology
Job Description :
- Plan, organize, direct and implement day to day factory production,
- Increase production efficiency, asset's capacity, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards, while striving to improve overall GMP standards.
- Responsible for production output, product quality, and on-time shipping.
- Ensure site compliance status through various corporate audits.
- Ensure environmental safety as well as protection in and around the plant.
- Implement strategies in alignment with corporate strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Implement production plans initiated by HO at the plant level and be accountable for timely deliveries.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets.
- Address production employees- issues or grievances with support from HR
- Stay up to date with latest technologies, WHO- CGMP practices, QA process, latest production management, best practices, and concepts by visiting various seminars, workgroups, training, trade fairs.
- Handling of customs and BSTI, Environment, ISO, & HALAL audit..
- To drive the factory production and continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
- To oversee all daily operations of the plant from production, manufacturing, and compliance of policies and procedures being followed.
- Any other work as per instruction by HOD and Superior Management time to time.
Experience Requirements :
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Production, Quality, R & D
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Food (Packaged), Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Manufacturing (FMCG)
Additional Requirements :
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have the key skills to develop, implement and control processes that will maximize stewardship; safety, quality, productivity at the same time lower costs at an overall plant level.
- Positive attitude to work in an aggressive as well as competitive market
- Minimum 4 Years in similar position Specially Food Industries/ FMCG
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work extended hours under stressful conditions
Additional Benifit :
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
- Free Accommodation
Apply Instruction :